Sunday, January 15, 2012

Taking a Bite for Learning

The BBC has always been a resource for significant learning tools.  Bitesize was one that I had recommended years ago and just came across again today.  It has made major improvements since my last visit.  The simple user experience allow it to be explored by children on their own, and yet it gives teachers resources that can be used for both RTI (Response to Intervention) to G/T (gifted / talented).
Note - personally, I do not differentiate children with these names, but the programs themselves. I feel each child is individual and does not deserve a label.)
Since this site is from the BBC, some of the terms may be different for US users, but that is quickly overcome.



I am glad I returned to this site - I hope you do, too.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: