Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Twitter addiction

I am going to have to face it - TYPSBUT, then you (I) probably shouldn't be using twitter. This hashtag was going around the network today, and it reminded me that I really need to work on my addiction. Solution -- set more shtweets at tweetbeep.
TweetBeep is like Google Alerts for Twitter. So, when I force myself to close SPAZ, Twhirl, and TweetDeck - I can be greeted with Hi Sharon Betts! 50 new tweets were found from your "Shtweets" alert! when I check email at the end of the day. TaDa! haven't missed out on my favorite conversations - was reminded to search further or check them out - and didn't get sidetracked on all those interesting looking tweets.
This may not put me into twitter remission, but it may help to get more done.......

Technorati Tags:

No comments: