Monday, December 21, 2009

Great look ahead a Moodle 2.0


The use of Moodle in my High School has greatly expanded with the distribution of 1-1 Netbooks.  I am  looking forward to the release of Moodle 2.0.
Tim Hart, fellow Maine educator, has given a very nice overview - which has made me even  more anxious for the release.

I am impressed with the file picker which should enable our students to make much better use of their google apps accounts.
The ability to register your external blog will also bring our Edublog accounts into the class online structure.
Inclusion of Feedback module as a regular module is also an improvement.  Several teachers are using this now, and I hated to see it still be an "add-on".

Now as long as SSO continues to work with our Wikispaces Private account, we are golden.
Read Tim's posting and follow the roadmap.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: